Search the forum,

Discuss How do I fix overflow constantly running on ROS drinking water faucet? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a ROS small faucet for drinking water. The main faucet in the kitchen works find. I recently replaced the main faucet but after reconnecting everything, the overflow on the ROS drinking water faucet will not stop running. The only thing connected to the ROS that I manipulated was an in-line cut off valve to supply water to the ROS. Turning on/off the valve still functions correctly but the overflow constantly runs on the ROS water faucet. I have a 3 filter unit attached to the inside of the sink cabinet with a 6"x1.5" enclosed PVC filter laying on the bottom of the sink cabinet. Could any of these pieces be causing issues with the overflow not shutting off correctly? Any advice or pointing me in the direction to fix this would be appreciated. Trying to save the hundreds of dollars it would cost to have someone come out and start replacing parts. I can supply pictures if needed.

Thank you

Reply to How do I fix overflow constantly running on ROS drinking water faucet? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock