Discuss Homefire smokeless coal at Wickes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're selling Homefire smokeless 10kg (3 for price of 2) for £5.99 = £12 per 30kg

Normally sells for around £13+ per 25kg bag and it is the best coal out there imo.

[DLMURL="http://www.wickes.co.uk/Smokeless-Fuel-10kg/p/104086"]Smokeless Fuel 10kg | Wickes.co.uk[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Homefire smokeless coal at Wickes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock