Discuss homade power flushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you anti Pf lot make me laugh when i hear comments like add a chemical leave it a week or 2 and drain down or stick a hose pipe on the mains and thats good enough what a load of rubbish the only way to fully get rid of all sludge and iron oxide is a full PF done properly and i mean a full day on the average 10 rad system

Guildfordboiler , you may want to read the dates on post this thread is from feb , but thanks for bringing it back to life

All you anti Pf lot make me laugh when i hear comments like add a chemical leave it a week or 2 and drain down or stick a hose pipe on the mains and thats good enough what a load of rubbish the only way to fully get rid of all sludge and iron oxide is a full PF done properly and i mean a full day on the average 10 rad system

anti pf lot?? this post is about making a home made machine, whats anti pf about that? if you want to start a educated discussion about the subject why not start a new thread?

hi cxr100.my van got broken into recently,and they did a clean sweap including my kamco cf40 powerflush machine.
to cut the long story short,didnt have content insurance, had to get back to work and earn some money,so ive made my own machine,its as powerfull as the cf40 and it pushes out 2bars.works fine for me,will stick 006.jpg with it until i can afford to get a new one.is a draper deep water submersible pump 750w/95 lmin/head is important anything below 15meter won't push up 2story building.mine's 24m/ the next one up is 36m head with pressure up to 3.5bar.hope this helps

006.jpg

I think its great inovatation. but would still buy a Kamco or similar, because I can't be bothered to make my own flushing system.

hi cxr100.my van got broken into recently,and they did a clean sweap including my kamco cf40 powerflush machine.
to cut the long story short,didnt have content insurance, had to get back to work and earn some money,so ive made my own machine,its as powerfull as the cf40 and it pushes out 2bars.works fine for me,will stickView attachment 11310 with it until i can afford to get a new one.is a draper deep water submersible pump 750w/95 lmin/head is important anything below 15meter won't push up 2story building.mine's 24m/ the next one up is 36m head with pressure up to 3.5bar.hope this helps

What a brilliant first post!! Very clever.

cheers dannypipe.trying me best to mix it with the big boys,did'nt want to get kicked out in the first week.:24: if i make it to the level of ukpf pub member,my work here is done.....

Well, welcome to the forum mate.

It's not as easy to get kicked off here as some would make you believe.

Look at Croppy, he was once a trouble maker. Now he's a traitor, I mean moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to homade power flushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock