Discuss Hi from sunny blackpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

711scotty

Hi all been a plumber for 19 years disabled at the mo so just signing here to keep up with the latest ;)

Hi scotty

Had some good weekends in blackpool in my younger days !!

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy and manage to keep you up to date :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi from sunny blackpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a PRV located in a heated plant room that is between a pair of stop cocks. It was installed to keep pressure under 3 Bar a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock