Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help with Polypipe UFH in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I am new here and have come looking for help. I live a small 2 floor ( 1 bedroom house) with Polypipe underfloor heating. the UFH is upstairs and downstairs. Its been installed for around 6 years and worked fine, I have 2 single RF receivers under the stairs ( this is it Polypipe RF Reciever PBRECRF - https://www.directheatingsupplies.co.uk/polypipe-rf-receiver-pbrecrf?of_tid=MFRWG5B5GEYDSJTGMVSWISLEHUZCM4DSN5SESZB5GI2DAOBZ&adGroupId=36772709997&device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgomBBhDXARIsAFNyUqPQbDtrENKdtoi5Ctgv4UZalMNvDGDcVKwhN0tXQ-KRL7pLgjDtW9YaAhf5EALw_wcB ) controlled by 2 Thermostats P05244/01 , the thermostats are around 16 months old. about 2 weeks ago I noticed the batteries are died in both units so replaced them, since them I am unable to get the heating to go above 20 oC, ive paired them both and the red light is constantly on as its trying to heat and goes off when I lower the temperature, ive got them both set to 28 oC and they will not go past 19/20, and that been 3 days.

is there anything that could of changed on the thermostat or something,

thanks for any help I can get.

Lewis

Reply to Help with Polypipe UFH in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
I have two adjoining cottages, each with an identical UFH system downstairs. Both been going fine for around five years. But for the last few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently had a UFH circuit added to my existing CH/HW system and had a question on performance when UFH and CH are operating at...
Replies
Views
Hi - please help me. I think our UFH is installed incorrectly. Please see pictures (if anyone needs more images I can take them)...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock