Discuss Help with attaining my ACS / Gas Safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave knight

Hi all.

I'm looking for someone in the Hertfordshire / Home Counties area who can help me to complete my assessments to gain my ACS / Gas Safe. I need to complete at least 5 assessments (for each item) on boilers, water heaters, cookers, and/or fires. But I'm sure you guys already know this. Even completing one set of assessments would be a massive help as I can add the others afterwards.

I know in this current climate, looking for someone to offer a helping hand is quite a big thing. But I am not looking for a wage, just a kind soul who doesn't mind giving me a leg up in the industry.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with attaining my ACS / Gas Safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock