Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss help on a 105HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chunkauli

hi guys a bit of advice please

i have a baxi 105HE having intimate hot water issue it is flashing 70 which means fault on hot water sensor i have just changed the diaphragm but it is still doing it the only other cause which i believe is the thermistor or a block on the heat exchanger , can you guys shed some ideas for me to try and investigate??

:D are you gas safe if your not naughty naughty time to get a gas safe eng in

thats right no does it mean i cant work on my own boiler in my own hose ??

thats right no does it mean i cant work on my own boiler in my own hose ??

unless your gas safe you cant work on any gas appliance

i used to work for a company that was corgi registered and i'm competent enough to work on my own boiler ..is it still illegal ? i always thought it was ok ,thats what my service engineer said

i used to work for a company that was corgi registered and i'm competent enough to work on my own boiler ..is it still illegal ? i always thought it was ok ,thats what my service engineer said

nope as i have said you cant work on any gas appliance unless your gas safe not even your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help on a 105HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock