Search the forum,

Discuss help on a 105HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chunkauli

hi guys a bit of advice please

i have a baxi 105HE having intimate hot water issue it is flashing 70 which means fault on hot water sensor i have just changed the diaphragm but it is still doing it the only other cause which i believe is the thermistor or a block on the heat exchanger , can you guys shed some ideas for me to try and investigate??

:D are you gas safe if your not naughty naughty time to get a gas safe eng in

thats right no does it mean i cant work on my own boiler in my own hose ??

thats right no does it mean i cant work on my own boiler in my own hose ??

unless your gas safe you cant work on any gas appliance

i used to work for a company that was corgi registered and i'm competent enough to work on my own boiler ..is it still illegal ? i always thought it was ok ,thats what my service engineer said

i used to work for a company that was corgi registered and i'm competent enough to work on my own boiler ..is it still illegal ? i always thought it was ok ,thats what my service engineer said

nope as i have said you cant work on any gas appliance unless your gas safe not even your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help on a 105HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock