Discuss HELP !!!! Looking for placement in south yorkshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeronimo

Hi been let down by gas fitter so looking for placement with gas safe registered fitter ,will work for free have own van & tools very hard working and reliable from Auckley near Doncaster .

hi i am based in doncaster what is it you need i am gas safe registered but i do other work aswell why do you need placement

Yes thanks for replying i am looking for experience in installs & servicing have my own van & tools my name is Dave or could you send me your number and i will ring you and i can explain my situation regards Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP !!!! Looking for placement in south yorkshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back