Discuss Hello, been going nearly a year....and now its crap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fzrbandit

Hello to anyone who bothes to reas the newbie section! : (

I found this forum really to drown my sorrows, as my business is on its arse! I turned over 25k in the first nine months, and since Jan its been scary bad. Now monday night, and not had a call since last Wednesday.

Based in Leicester, ans there are **** loads of plumbers here, new ones all the time. First baby on way in 10 weeks, dont know what to do, Im No 1 on google, and still SWeet FA, I know you cant help any, so Im just moaning.! : - }

not good to hear.

just think all them new plumbers doing cheap jobs undercutting the pro's
then we get all the c*** ups when they leave the job.
and we have to go and put it right.

so the new boys are good for something.

Last edited by a moderator:
in ireland the undercutting with prices has gone crazy.consumers market.competition is healthy ,but not when u loose more than u win :rolleyes:££££££££££

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello, been going nearly a year....and now its crap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock