Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heating not turning off??! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S1000

Hi, I'm new this the forum so go easy!! lol
Ok..........Heating wont go off call for heat has been turned off and stat turned down.
3 port honeywell motorised head replaced as the switched live was stuck and permanent 240v to boiler.
still have the same issue ( heating stays on)
Please some input would be greatly appreciated!

need to get out and test everything with your multi meter to find where the fault is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating not turning off??! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock