Search the forum,

Discuss Heating engineer wanted to join our small team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flanners

We are based in Swindon and are looking for a experienced heating and plumbing engineer to undertake, installation, service and breakdown works locally.

van, uniform, phone and iPad supplied.

Please PM me for more details.

Thanks flanners anyone interested please contact as stated via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating engineer wanted to join our small team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
Calling all plumbing and heating engineers. We are doubling our heatpump installation team across the UK and need plumbers and heating engineers to help decarbonise the UK. You can apply directly on the Octopus website, or you can contact me directly.
Replies
Views
C
Looking for someone to join a motivated dynamic team of 7 engineers. Based in South West and Central London. Conpany has been running for four years. 8-5 £200 a day after CIS Deductions Overtime paid at £35 an hour Payday every Friday Van tools uniform provided
Replies
Views
Clemmie
C
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual service and the engineer commented that the water looked discoloured and that the inhibitor needed replacing?? Is this an easy procedure? I'm pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
P
I am looking for a Service Engineer, Main business is (Saniflo Macerators), Waste Disposals and Domestic Appliances, Van will be provided, experienced 10 years plus, references required, Monday- Thursday holiday and pension paid, residential work, Position is held in a local family run...
Replies
Views
Paul Brassett
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock