Discuss Heat only size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I need to put in an estimate for a new boiler without visiting the property (I cant get there til next week)
The boiler will be a Worcester heat only
Its a large, old 5 bed house but only has 12 rads
There will be a 210l unvented fitted at a later date

Would you say 24, 27 or 30kw of the top of your head?

Bigger the unvented will aprox want 15-24kw on its own so could be 35-42kw boiler needed

heat loss the rooms mate if they decide to add rads you will be covered

30kw, you can always time to hot water to heat up when the heating isn't on to put less strain on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heat only size in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2...
Replies
Views
What is the ideal pump size for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler? The property is a studio with 1 large room, a small kitchen and a...
Replies
Views
I am sizing the central heating pipes for a complete replacement. The property has an elongated floor plan so I have used a piping layout...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back