Discuss Happy St Andrews Day !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

To all our Scottish members......and anyone else who fancies a party :bucktooth:

Have a great day

225px-Apostol-Andrey-Pervozvannyj.jpg

:17: :drummer:

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed although you don't really need an excuse for a jar or two

indeed although you don't really need an excuse for a jar or two

RACIST

ok you are right but thats not the point haha, not like some english who buy 1/2 pints, what is a half pint for? it just means you need to go to the bar twice as often

i didn't actually mean the scottish people specifically i was speaking generally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy St Andrews Day !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a situation on our allotment where we have a large propane tank (free standing) inside a portacabin (not chained) connected to a plaque...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We were disconnected by our gas supplier. We have no managed to find the money to clear the bill. They have told us it will take 10...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock