Discuss Grundfos Go Balance Application in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Forum,

Has anyone actually used this application 'Go Balance' from Grundfos to successfully balance a radiator system with one of their compatible pumps like the Alpha 3.

I'm failing misserably, at the moment the application complains that radiators valves are blocked, even through when I open the lockshields, both the application and the pump show an increase in flow .
- I can also hear the flow and feel the radiator warm up.
- Interestingly, it is OK, when working on the towel rails..

Appears this technology/application is just a gimic...

There’s a lot to be said for gimmick but I can see the technological benefit if they get it right

Unfortunately, my experience so far is they haven't got it right...

They believe their product is amazing and intuitive...

Their technical support team can't answer any questions about this application, can't provide any documentation and the application produces all manner of errors (bugs)

Apparently, this application has been around for a few years, by now it should be working and a whole heap of installers should have experience using it... However, I can find anyone who has used it, in this forum or elsewhere...

Reply to Grundfos Go Balance Application in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently moved into my first home and after spending the winter here, I wasn’t particularly happy with the performance of the heating...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock