Discuss grundfos 15/65/130 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

as per title where can i get one at a good price? need slightly more power than a standard 15/60:confused:

yes that was what i was wondering best price i can find is £130 inc

Just checked the one in the van definite 25/60, thats what the badge says any way. I know the product code states UPS1560, but its defo 25/60.

It says 25/60 below the main text. Blimey, thats a great deal...I need one too...many thanks for the link.

just tried to buy one it says they will ring me tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the other bonus I have with them, they're only 20 minutes up the road, so if I'm working somewhere near I can just drop in and pick a couple up.

well many thanks to Simon for posting this up the pump worked a treat bit more power than a normal 6 mm at a fantastic price,can thoroughly recommend heating world of spares pump was deliverd quick and the service off them was excellent i will be buying lots more off them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to grundfos 15/65/130 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. I’m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a knackered Grundfos UPS 15-60 130. Have a replacement Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65 130. Is the UPS3 pump head compatible with the UPS...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just had my 15year old Grundfos UPS 15 50 replaced with an Alpha 1 and the Alpha 1 seems quite a bit noisier than the the old one, I...
Replies
Views
S
Hi i have a grundfos pump 25-50 130 p/n 59525418 radiators downstairs are cold and upstairs hot after an 1-hr 2 hrs then the downstairs gets hot...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon we have recently had a grundfos alpha2L 15-60 130 pump fitted to our central heating system and we're experiencing an issue. Once...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock