Search the forum,

Discuss whats a more powerful pump then a grundfos ups 25-50 130 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sachis

Hi i have a grundfos pump 25-50 130 p/n 59525418
radiators downstairs are cold and upstairs hot after an 1-hr 2 hrs then the downstairs gets hot
i think the pump i have is too weak
would would be a more powerful pump to help with this ?
thanks

How old is the pump as it sounds like it’s failed not too small just weak

Reply to whats a more powerful pump then a grundfos ups 25-50 130 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an old Combi boiler for which the heating has stopped working. The hot water is fine, and I think I've isolated the problem to the pump. The pump is a Grundfos Alpha2, and it has usually has two numbers, but it is instead showing two dashes ( -- ). I think the propeller isn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open vented system to sealed / pressurized system, new pump ( UPS3 Grundfos ) all new plastic pipework ( extending ) the 22mm feed and return pipes so no...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a knackered Grundfos UPS 15-60 130. Have a replacement Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65 130. Is the UPS3 pump head compatible with the UPS 15-60 body so I can just replace the pump head, or would I need to fit the UPS3 body as well? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just had my 15year old Grundfos UPS 15 50 replaced with an Alpha 1 and the Alpha 1 seems quite a bit noisier than the the old one, I have a new UPS3 sitting in a box and I am thinking of changing the Alpha 1 for the UPS3 if I understand it correctly, Alpha1 v UPS3 1. Alpha 1 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock