Discuss Greenstar junior flow sensor tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone got any tips on how they manage to get the flow sensor and water inlet pipe back in far enough to get the clip down after you've changed the o-ring at the back, I've done it a few times but always a struggle, by far the worst job I've had to do on these boilers

silicone spray

Last one I done defeated me and had to get Worcester out in the end. I couldn't get in front of it to get my weight behind me as it was over the kitchen side and the sink was in the way.

Thanks Shaun will try that, I grease up the o-ring but it's like the o-ring is to big and needs to be a bit thinner. I must have spent hours on the last one where I had to get Worcester out, I did manage to get it in twice but just kept leaking, turned out the holes had got a little bigger with me pushing the clip

Sorry about the language croppie :oops:

Ready for your punishment

image.jpg

Thanks Shaun will try that, I grease up the o-ring but it's like the o-ring is to big and needs to be a bit thinner. I must have spent hours on the last one where I had to get Worcester out, I did manage to get it in twice but just kept leaking, turned out the holes had got a little bigger with me pushing the clip
I remember having this trouble before but can't remember the outcome. It was something obvious that I had missed like an old o'rings stuck in there or something. I rang Worcester and they told me what it is was straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar junior flow sensor tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Halfway through changing a hydraulic block on a greenstar 28i junior I got a call from the baxi rep. That can't be a coincidence!...? Bit late now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock