Discuss Good multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
anyone recommend a good multimeter ?? my cheap one is knackered so want to get a decent one, would like a simple one to use which has one setting for ohms and buzzer for continuity and preferably a magnet to be able to stick it on boiler casing.

how do you work that one ? im used to using the one with the probes

that better ?

7da19777cc594c0fa9c2f25f44724bfa.jpg

Display Type digital only
Brand Name:CEM
Measuring Capacitance Range:100uf
Dimensions:229mm x 80mm x 49mm
Operating Temperature:0-40C
Measuring Voltage Range:600V
Measuring Current Range:1000A
Measuring Resistance Range:40M
Model Number DT-3343Weight:303g

Last edited by a moderator:
Anton do a good auto range one. I got an Ethos multimeter from city electrical factors. If you have cash to splash then I would buy fluke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi Oracles of all things plumbing, I have to replace a cast iron soil stack which is simple enough, done a few up here in Scotland, however...
Replies
Views
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock