Discuss Go Local Repairs LTD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

splinterdream

Hi,
Had a call today from these guys today. Very quick and abrupt. they said "will you go out and fix a cooker?", i said "yeah sure, where are you?" "we're a sub contracting company, the job is in LE13, we'll email customers details, repair it and send us the invoice, how much do you charge?" I said I'd look at it for £50.

Email arrived and when I rang the customer, he said they'd agreed to fixing it parts included for £105 without even a diagnosis.

They don't even know what I'm going to charge, does this sound dodgy to you? has anyone dealt with these people?

I'd go with your gut instinct - never dealt with them but sound a bit dodgy to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Go Local Repairs LTD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock