Discuss Glow-Worm Fuelsaver Mk2 problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dumkopf

I've got a Glow-worm fuelsaver Mk 2, recently serviced (6 months ago).
It usually works great, but has just developed a habit of occasionally turning itself off for no obvious reason, including the pilot light going out, maybe once every two or three weeks. I can usually relight it straightaway with the two little buttons behind the swing-out control panel, but sometimes it won't relight at all, Then maybe after a couple of hours it relights first time, then is OK for another couple of weeks.
Any ideas what could be causing this and how to fix it?
Thanks.

dont know much about the glow worm but sounds like a thermocouple problem to me. cheap repair if it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow-Worm Fuelsaver Mk2 problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock