Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

[video=youtube;--Vcxze01ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Vcxze01ws&feature=youtu.be[/video]
:uhoh2:

Aye that's a lack of wee servicing right there. Any bamstick with half a clue would ha picked that up. Tis usually where they cut the plastic from the mould machine.

ach aye dunno.

20140303_142327_zpse6efc10c.jpg

That's the hole in the plastic on the bottom of the condesate collector, nice POC's wafting out of it too. :skull:

Call glowworm. That's a known fault and they will come out and fix it for free :) I've found a few sumps like that and just get glowworm in to fix it.

Infact you can even call them if its showing signs of starting to rot and they will come out. Problem solved :)

Last edited:
Call glowworm. That's a known fault and they will come out and fix it for free :) I've found a few sumps like that and just get glowworm in to fix it.

Infact you can even call them if its showing signs of starting to rot and they will come out. Problem solved :)

I'll keep that as a second option, I'll be honest and say I'd rather they replaced it as it's pretty rotten ;)

how does it rot if its plastic . seen a few flexicoms with a white water mark on the bottom rh corner but always dry

I'll keep that as a second option, I'll be honest and say I'd rather they replaced it as it's pretty rotten ;)

If glowworm will fix it for free then let the customer know. You will have a happy and very loyal customer due to your honesty.

The gas pipe is showing a nice bit of corrosion there too, I've mentioned this in other flexicoms posts you need to check the front flue hood and top flue hood assembly these are both common faults.

The gas pipe is showing a nice bit of corrosion there too, I've mentioned this in other flexicoms posts you need to check the front flue hood and top flue hood assembly these are both common faults.

any pics of where to check dave

No one is in the property just now and they have given me the go ahead to change it.
Yeah glow worm could replace the plastic bit but the case is stuffed, it took me 5 mins just to prize the front of the casing off.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394054797.242573.jpg front flue hood

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394054826.313706.jpg top flue hood also the seal goes right at the back

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394054860.558170.jpg sump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock