Discuss Genuinely just had a phone call where the woman said... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What's your best price?

That is my best price.

Can you do a discount?

Sorry, no. Maybe have a ring around get a few prices, you might find someone cheaper.

Maybe we could come to some sort of agreement?

[stunned silence]

---- She spent the whole conversation very deliberately whispering and never spoke up even when I said I couldn't hear her.

Just remembered. She said "I need someone to fix my washing machine."

I said "I don't fix them, just install them."

And then she said "That's what I mean. Install it."

Install it indeed.

She may be a damsel in distress looking a night in shinning workcloths lol

What's your best price?

That is my best price.

Can you do a discount?

Sorry, no. Maybe have a ring around get a few prices, you might find someone cheaper.

Maybe we could come to some sort of agreement?

[stunned silence]

---- She spent the whole conversation very deliberately whispering and never spoke up even when I said I couldn't hear her.

Ill have that job then.

I had a similar offer years ago when I was sitting in the pub.

He just wasn't my type!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Genuinely just had a phone call where the woman said... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Evening all Ok here goes. I replaced a leaking pump under a bath a couple of months ago. The original job was a complete bodge, directly under...
Replies
Views
Was at end of my tether after a long, hard week. Every job yesterday tested my patience and sanity. I almost thought it was a set up. Then I walk...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
So I was doing a job today where I went to a house where I had diagnosed a faulty ravenheap and as company policy we do our 26/9 checks and asked...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock