Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas training Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanke

Hi all Can anybody recommend anywhere to do gas training in Essex area ?

Are you sure? Highly questionable.

Very knowledgeable and very professional.
I renewed all my certs with them a year back and I can recommend them highly.
Plus the certification is included in the price of the course.

Believe me, if the trainee ain't any good then the trainee will not pass.

Very knowledgeable and very professional.
I renewed all my certs with them a year back and I can recommend them highly.
Plus the certification is included in the price of the course.

Believe me, if the trainee ain't any good then the trainee will not pass.
Good to hear that they are much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas training Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock