Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Trainee job wanted!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 31 years old Living in Wandsworth

I have completed C&G Level 2 in plumbing and currently studying NVQ Level 3 Gas Engineering at the College of North West London.
I am a hard working keen employee with 14 years management skills I can work well as a team or as an individual always looking to further my career, now after 3 years at college I'm looking for my first job in the gas/plumbing industry.
Do you have any full or part time vacancies i have included my cv and can provide references on request.
I can start as soon as possible

Thank you Dean Savva

Dean Savva

Hi Dean, Welcome along, Lots of requests on here for employment, see you have 3 years at collage , but what experience have you had ? and why pick plumbing to get into ? thought I saw Pimlico plumbers advertising for Trainees / Mates, have you tried them ? What you been doing for last 14 years ? Office work to Building industry ! whole different ball game, out in all weathers , hands in all sorts of S--t, people moaning at you, rubbish working conditions most of the time, and the pay is not much better, But it's your choice , Best of luck for the future,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Trainee job wanted!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve completed my level 3 diploma at college. I’ve got almost a years experience installing air conditioning, while doing a small few odd plumbing jobs here...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock