Discuss Gas Safe renewel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grumpy old Plum

To all you guys & girls out there who are gas safe registered you have only until tomorrow to renew your registration
regards

Mine mid September so I've got some breathing space but thanks for the reminder.

I got a renewal invite in at the beginning of March, for some reason I thought I would wait till the day before haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe renewel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
Back