Discuss Gas Lighting still going strong in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing BG still looking after gas street lamps,wonder how many have had magnacleans fitted????

I cannot fault him.
How many of us could realistically do his job?

A dead art and he has ensured his niche job, which is more than most of us can say.

I never realised there were still working gas lamps in London.I think it is great. The guy is clearly loving his job. Bet the money is decent too. What a good cushy job to see out your time. Not a care in the world.
Maybe one to look out for Puddle as he will be retiring soon :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Lighting still going strong in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
D
Hello all, I hope you can give me some advice. We moved a short while ago into a house with a Potteron Promax 15HE system boiler. Before we could...
Replies
Views
D
T
Hi I am going back in to plumbing at the age of 31, fed up with being unhappy in work and want to go back doing what I enjoy. hears the short...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock