Discuss Gas Engineers Toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not the same one i am talking about but it rotates so you can have it like the picture or normal

7529.jpg

hmmm... I think the wifes got that very same tool in her bedside drawer....

I was told on my last gas course that the regs for stiffness on a ECV was that a five year child should be able to turn it off so if anyone has one spare that will fit in my box i would be grateful

bits of copper pipe, dust, screws, empty ptfe rolls,old wire wool,pipe clips,olives 300 rad keys, spare change, spilt pot of boss white, pack of durex cause u never know some desperate house want u to lie on her!!

I was told on my last gas course that the regs for stiffness on a ECV was that a five year child should be able to turn it off so if anyone has one spare that will fit in my box i would be grateful

you could get in to so much trouble for them words , lol :)

set screwdrivers,set pliers,set allen keys, spanners,grips,stilson,drill,bits,Ugauge,meter,thermometer,gas,CO,CO2 detectors,wire brush,torch,ladder,documentation and labels, wife to make tea and carry anything heavy ie toolbag and ladder

[h=1]Snap-On 5-position handle ratcheting screwdriver[/h]this is the one I have I dont know if this is a link or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Engineers Toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock