Discuss Gas Engineers Toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes you are correct but an ipad could :17:, Something which I have been meaning to do is remove all the screw drivers that I do not use and I dont know why they dont put a mark on the handle to tell if its posi of flat as i find i pick the wrong one up sometimes

yes you are correct but an ipad could :17:, Something which I have been meaning to do is remove all the screw drivers that I do not use and I dont know why they dont put a mark on the handle to tell if its posi of flat as i find i pick the wrong one up sometimes
Snap on screwdrivers print the blade on the handle but I know what you mean.

I bought one of those snap on rachet screwdrivers that the handle rotates around to become a pistol. I have only gone and lost the insert so looks like i will be on ebay, I have a cable stripper from draper that a mate bought for me from an electrical shop. This tool will strip cable flex and wire with a sissor action I have shown them to sparks before and they were amazed and had not seen them before . The guy in the shop did not know you could strip nearly anything with these , That thing of holding a wire and struggling to strip a wire is a thing of the past

I bought one of those snap on rachet screwdrivers that the handle rotates around to become a pistol. I have only gone and lost the insert so looks like i will be on ebay, I have a cable stripper from draper that a mate bought for me from an electrical shop. This tool will strip cable flex and wire with a sissor action I have shown them to sparks before and they were amazed and had not seen them before . The guy in the shop did not know you could strip nearly anything with these , That thing of holding a wire and struggling to strip a wire is a thing of the past

photo please ?

7529.jpg

this is not the same one i am talking about but it rotates so you can have it like the picture or normal

I was told on my last gas course that the regs for stiffness on a ECV was that a five year child should be able to turn it off so if anyone has one spare that will fit in my box i would be grateful

bits of copper pipe, dust, screws, empty ptfe rolls,old wire wool,pipe clips,olives 300 rad keys, spare change, spilt pot of boss white, pack of durex cause u never know some desperate house want u to lie on her!!

I was told on my last gas course that the regs for stiffness on a ECV was that a five year child should be able to turn it off so if anyone has one spare that will fit in my box i would be grateful

you could get in to so much trouble for them words , lol :)

set screwdrivers,set pliers,set allen keys, spanners,grips,stilson,drill,bits,Ugauge,meter,thermometer,gas,CO,CO2 detectors,wire brush,torch,ladder,documentation and labels, wife to make tea and carry anything heavy ie toolbag and ladder

[h=1]Snap-On 5-position handle ratcheting screwdriver[/h]this is the one I have I dont know if this is a link or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Engineers Toolbox in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock