Discuss free manufacturer courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak to the reps. Simple as that. Any rep worth their salt will bend over backwards for you

Just tell them you will be fitting their boilers if you get some training. Nobody with half a brain pays. You are selling their product and they know it so want to keep you sweet.

A few years back Ariston were doing factory trips and i went on 3 to Italy and only fitted about 10 of their boilers but then again the rep was my mate
Btw those were the best trips i ever went on. Staying in Sirolo the factory is just outside Ancona. Great all expenses paid (even the lappies) trips but there is no money about these days for any of that.

Can get a free kamco course if you know somebody with a machine ?

I have got for free in the past:

WB
Vaillant
Baxi
Main
Atag
Viessman
Glowworm
Intergas
Honeywell
Kamco
Ideal

I was booked on a Vaillant course last year plus others but I don't remember which but it is written in the diary. Couldn't make them as had to move for work. All I did was give them a call all very friendly people if i remember right who were happy to book me in. If every manufacturer was local I'd get on all of them.

Baxi do courses close to me but they are not free, there's a few they offer at £75.00 a day. Will book time off to go to these when i can afford to.

Going to try and get on as many coures as i can because my fault finding knowledge is close to non existent.

I'm in a couple of days aqaulisa courses next month, just took a phone call. Attend the 2 days then your on their approved installer list. Quite looking forward to broadening my knowledge base.

Booking myself on Honeywell 10th September in Dartford if I can ok it with my work.

the baxi avanta course is being pushed for free at the moment as i have spoke to my local rep who is arranging a slot for me.

I was booked on a Vaillant course last year plus others but I don't remember which but it is written in the diary. Couldn't make them as had to move for work. All I did was give them a call all very friendly people if i remember right who were happy to book me in. If every manufacturer was local I'd get on all of them.

Baxi do courses close to me but they are not free, there's a few they offer at £75.00 a day. Will book time off to go to these when i can afford to.

Going to try and get on as many coures as i can because my fault finding knowledge is close to non existent.

the three day baxi course is well worth the price m8

Ash, mate, PM me your email address. I've done the 3-day Baxi course (brilliant and well worth the money). I'll scan the handouts they gave us and email them over to you. I still carry them around with me as handy reference guides, and they will give you a solid grounding in how to troubleshoot boilers..

I'd still recommend going on the courses to get the hands-on experience, but you'll have a headstart..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to free manufacturer courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can...
Replies
Views
Free running radiator change. I currently have 1 radiator free running with all of the others fitted with TRV's. Problem is that the free running...
Replies
Views
My boiler was serviced a month ago and now it's leaking. Is it normal for the plumber to repair the leak for free seeing as it was so recently...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock