Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Free labour in exchange for experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackrod6

Hi plumbers of the U.K.

So ive just passed my NVQ L2 and I haven't had anywhere near as much experience as I should have. I'm not useless I'm just not as good as I want to be so I'm basically looking for any plumbers in Swansea or surrounding areas that need an extra pair of hands on the weekend for free so I can pick up a few things!

I work for a drainage company Monday to Friday so will have to be weekends,
im 23, I drive, got tools, easy to get along with etc

help a brother out

What an NVQ is the work part of the qualification.

You need to be working in plumbing to get that.

Do you mean you've done the technical course?

What course have you done matey?

NVQ L2 diploma in plumbing and heating (6189-11) is the course mate! Like I say I work in drainage and managed to get through the course with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free labour in exchange for experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I...
Replies
Views
I have decided on a career change after driving for 27 years. I live near Northampton and I have been trying to find a qualified plumber (at least...
Replies
Views
Squeak the cat
S
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect...
Replies
Views
Free labour looking for experience I’m at collage doing my last year for my nvq level 3 and need experience in all aspects of gas I have my own...
Replies
Views
Level 3 Plumber looking to help someone out on Weekends to gain domestic install experience. i have worked in ocnstruction 1st and second fixing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock