Discuss Forever learning.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Dom, self employed and I've been plumbing for 10 years now. Gas safe registered and living in sussex.
:)
Thought I'd join, mainly to keep my ear to the ground and share a few experiances and opinions

Welcome, also in Sussex.

Can I send you all my cranky supposedly skint customers !!

Kev

Hi Croppie,
Hi Kev,
sure, sounds good. I'll swap um for my mega rich, know nothing but think they know everything ones I've got....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forever learning.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back