Discuss Ford Transit Connect (New Shape) vs Citroen Berlingo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWLPlumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has one of these two vans? Verdicts please!

I need to replace my trusty 06 plate Combo.

Berlingo is nice to drive but not a lot of room in the back. Never driven the new connect but I do like the look of them.

I have a 14 reg Berlingo, very happy with it. A mate of mine has just got himself a 64 connect. Looks slightly bigger in the back and the drivers seat is like sitting in the driving seat of the space shuttle. Same as the wife's focus.

My mates got the long wheel base connect. It looks better than the berlingo long wheel base.

I've got a 63 plate berlingo, nice looking van, nice to drive and one hell of a lot cheaper than the connect. I paid ÂŁ8.5k + vat for mine when it was 10 months old with 1000 miles on the clock.

I'd say the beelingo is gonna work out a lot cheaper, but you have to decide yourself what ye want from the van. Connect is prob a lot more comfortable. Both should last well, ye see plenty of old ones knocking about

I have to admit I would rather have the transit, but they were going to cost an extra 6-7k plus vat so I just couldn't justify it.

Interesting points, thanks guys!

The Berlingo is cheaper but the Transit Connect looks a different level in terms of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ford Transit Connect (New Shape) vs Citroen Berlingo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, These push fit type pipes are in the bathroom, they twist but I was not able to disconnect the long 35mm black one - quite tight fit. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock