Discuss Flue test points! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your comments are so true I always use the left my tools behind trick ;-), take a pic on your phone or a pad

serviced a tat ariston e combi evo the other day anyone seen the test points on them? designed to break the moment you touch it much like the rest of the boiler

And yet you all ask why I try to stay commercial!

Couldn't physically break my boilers if you used a sledgehammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue test points! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock