Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Flue gas analyser? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got the kane 455 cpa1 kit very impressed. Better to use than the anton i did my cpa1 with last year.

just got the kane 455 cpa1 kit very impressed. Better to use than the anton i did my cpa1 with last year.

Hi royston where did you buy it and how much? what is it that makes it best for you? cheers

wanting to know as much info as poss before i fork out for things like these

I got a basic Kane 455 with bag but no printer for £471 from JMW Ltd.

They all do pretty much the same job. If you plan to work with several fuels there are some which do gas/lpg/kero/gasoil/solid fuel all in one meter. Some don't

Got it from test4less on the net £ 649 inc vt. Good company to as it came without the temp probes, rung them up and they got them sent out to me within 2 days from kane. Got
a decent multimeter thrown in to. Well it comes with all the probes for appliances, does everything youll need, on what ive read up the calibration costs are cheaper than antons and the cells last longer. Easy to use as well.

Looks like a good deal if sellers good. Depends if you want a decent multimeter thrown in as i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flue gas analyser? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock