Discuss Flies from vents into cavitys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am aware of flues being 300 from an openable window or vent but what if the vent goes into the cavity but not the room inside? Where does that stand?

I am aware of flues being 300 from an openable window or vent but what if the vent goes into the cavity but not the room inside? Where does that stand?
if youve got a vent that just goes into the cavity but not directly into the room you have no idea where poss exhaust could go. just seal it

Reply to Flies from vents into cavitys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock