Search the forum,

Discuss Fitted air con in bungalow in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Phew down here in Hampshire this must be the 3rd or 4th successive summer of blistering temperatures and very likely to continue every year.
This subject is a difficult one to pigeon hole as many skill sets used in installations. Perhaps this forum should have a section on air con.
Does anyone have any experience of using a firm that they could highly recommend with the right skill sets re supply and fit into domestic properties?
Many thanks

Aircon is now regulated I think it's an "fgas" qualification needed. It is difficult to find someone decent to do a small system on a house. You'll have best luck in winter...

Above are links to two separate registers for companies authorised to handle refrigerant gases. You can locally search for your area and use the company name to ascertain whether they do A/C systems or just refrigeration.

Reply to Fitted air con in bungalow in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock