Search the forum,

Discuss Fitted air con in bungalow in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Phew down here in Hampshire this must be the 3rd or 4th successive summer of blistering temperatures and very likely to continue every year.
This subject is a difficult one to pigeon hole as many skill sets used in installations. Perhaps this forum should have a section on air con.
Does anyone have any experience of using a firm that they could highly recommend with the right skill sets re supply and fit into domestic properties?
Many thanks

Aircon is now regulated I think it's an "fgas" qualification needed. It is difficult to find someone decent to do a small system on a house. You'll have best luck in winter...

Above are links to two separate registers for companies authorised to handle refrigerant gases. You can locally search for your area and use the company name to ascertain whether they do A/C systems or just refrigeration.

Reply to Fitted air con in bungalow in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me find the most efficient settings for my boiler and radiators. I moved house and I have been using approx. 30% more gas in my first two months here if compared with my previous flat in the same period last year. The settings I am...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The issue is that my Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder makes loud noises when heating - this is a bit random, but that noise is loud enough...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a British Gas 330+ Heat only boiler and it displayed an F25 error (lack of water iirc) on Sunday. I read the manual and bled the radiators (1 rad had quite a bit of air) and topped the system up a little and sure enough I could then hear water flowing back into the boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Just curious as to which method most people use when fitting compressed air lines? We have always done it the old school way threading galv tube but have been told today our quote for a new factory was thousands more than a firm who priced the same job but using press fit. My only dealing with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock