Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ferroli HE 31c F37 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

logjam32

Hi everyone, I've recently replaced the pcb on my ferroli he31c boiler and its since come up with an F37 code (system pressure switch). The thing is when I put my old pcb back in it goes through its sequences etc and although doesnt ignite no error comes up. I've been having problems with relays on the board hence me changing it. Can you tell me if its a pcb parameter setting that needs to be changed so it recognizes the switch. If so do you have any ideas which setting needs to be changed.

Many thanks in advance for your help regarding this

Hi guys, no the boiler doesnt fire up at all. It just goes straight to F37. Not gsr, am electrician and thoguht it'd be a simple enough process changing the board. Thought It'd just be a parameter needing changing for it to recognise the low flow switch. Be greatful for any guidance.

Check boiler pressure is slightly above 1.5 bar to be sure, failing that you will need a gse

Thanks southcoastboile, have checked the pressure, thats ok. Will wait till get paid and get a gsr on it. They quoted £75 call out fee.

Thanks anyway for taking the time to respond guys, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli HE 31c F37 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock