Discuss external boiler frost stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simoneve

Hi all
I have a new grant vortex external oil boiler with a factory pre set 5 degree frost stat.My problem is that when the timer is set but off the boiler is firing up a lot of the time well above 5 degrees,in fact when the frost stat kicks in should it actually start up the central heating system because mine does.I'm sure this may be something simple but i don't know what.
Many thanks

As long as the boiler and controls are wired up correctly I would get in touch with Grant. If the boiler has a fault the they will sort it under warranty. Give them a call,I've always found technical very helpful. They've even took my number and called me back when the lines have been busy,not many manufacturers do that!

Grant Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to external boiler frost stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I would like some guidance regarding the Worcester CDi 29 Classic boiler. According to the manual it has a holiday mode and frost protection mode...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My boiler was kind of new & installed last year July, I know there's build-in frost protection. Also, there's an old external frost...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it ok to turn on and use new grants external oil combi boiler, before it gets commisioned next week ? or can this cause any damage at all...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock