Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Experienced Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdrake

Hi. I am an experienced plumber with 30+ years of experience in domestic and commercial plumbing. Having sub contracted for the last 12+ years I find my work drying up. I have full public liability, transport, referrences etc. I am looking bfor work in the London Area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I am an experienced plumber with 30+ years of experience in domestic and commercial plumbing. Having sub contracted for the last 12+ years I find my work drying up. I have full public liability, transport, referrences etc. I am looking bfor work in the London Area.

Hello Jake i am a gas engineer working in London got a boiler install this Saturday 24 May good opportunity for you join me for the day and talk business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock