Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Does one piece of this just push into the other+ get solvent welded? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just push together . Don't think its abs st solvent would make a mess. A dab of clear silicone will help end in to socket and make it100. % tight .

One just pushes inside the other. No sealing required as the water runs straight past the joint with no restrictions or build up of pressure (much the same as a downpipe joint isn't sealed).
Lap it in at least 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does one piece of this just push into the other+ get solvent welded? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock