Discuss Delayed pump overrun. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sym

Any ideas why there would be a delay in my pump overrun. the delay is about 5 seconds and causes residual heat in the boiler to boil the water which results in loud knocking.

It's an old Glow Worm 40BR Mk 2. Would there be a 'stat to control the overrun? It seams that once the water boils the pump cuts in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Delayed pump overrun. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have noticed recently that when the central heating, set at 60 on boiler, goes off the pump no longer overruns for the period of 3 minutes...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
K
My conventional boiler needs to be replaced. One engineer suggested combi with an external pump because water pressure in my flat is low, the...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock