Discuss core drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodytheplumber

had a bit of a clear out of the garage I had a fair few core drills in there as I kept buying new (second hand ones) that I thought worked better than my last one I have now only got my Milwaukee with the soft hammer and I find this is the best core drill I have used I have the odd Milwaukee 12v drill and a torch thingy and they are as good as anything else but this core dill is in a league of its own well worth the £450 so if anyone is in need of one I can highly recommend it!

I just cheated on milwaukiee and ordered a te60

Not for cores but hanging rads.

comp wont let me open another window or maybe its me whats a Te60

I LOVE my milwaukee kit, and have used the milwaukee core drill quite abit.
btw you can get them for £375 ! You've been cheated!!

i got myself a marcrist ddm1 and have found it to....actually be....better.....than....the milwaukee.....

i can only imagine how much better the ddm3 is !!!

I got mine direct from millwaukee or so I thought and better as in faster?? I love the soft hammer function

Here you go
4002395232628 493368705 4933368705 2 Speed Dry Diamond Core Drill 240v

Milwaukee don't sell direct?
they have a vendor called Maintenance

that sells them with a silly mark up.
thats a £75 quid difference.

i found the marcrist to be about the same speed as with the soft hammer on the milwaukee.
but slightly more comfortable

the marcrist has a hammer mode too but you have to use special percussion cores which are supposed to be faster

it might have been that vendor then it certainly looks like Milwaukee direct to the untrained eye and ah I to be honest just use cheep cores I usually buy them £100 cases use 3 or 4 of them and throw the spares that I havnt used in a box in the garage

I have to say I have been left hugely un impressed by the ddm1 everyone talked it up and I'd say it's not massively better then the 8406.

maybe I was expecting too much, maybe mine is faulty either way I'm just not thrilled when I get it out to play

What is the difference between the DDM1 and DDM2? I will soon be in the market for a drill to use with my Marcrist dry cores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to core drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock