Discuss Conventional boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sespurs

Hi guys I'm new to this forum,wanna pick your brains,what boiler do you peeps recommend ,I'm sure your gonna say either valiant,wb or veissmann but what model numbers out of those three would be the popular choice,any help would be appreciated

By model numbers do you mean what size kw.

That will be based on what it's supplying

Got a normal 3 bed semi,what I mean by model numbers ,Eco 825 or 831 or wb greenstar or cdi ,my head is spinning:banghead:

The names are based on the range quality and numbers are there kw sizes

A 15-18kw conventional boiler will normally have enough power for a 3 bed house.

it also depends on the customer requirements, how many bathrooms? How many occupants? Is a combi worth considering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Conventional boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved...
Replies
Views
I'm new to oil fired boilers. The first time I topped up my oil tank, I had the supplier organise the additive. From now on, I will buy my own...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I have little issue, and hope you will be able to help: I have very old oil boiler on conventional system. What happens is: When...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock