Discuss Contract of employment for an apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nat

Hi all,

I am starting an apprentice soon and was wondering if anyone, who has already done this, has got a contract of employment that they used and wouldn't mind me having a look at it?

Many thanks,

Nat

What are you after bat I have one which says if they leave after qualifying within a certain period of time they will pay is x amount of notes

What are you after bat I have one which says if they leave after qualifying within a certain period of time they will pay is x amount of notes
Nice.

Hello did you get any joy with sorting a contract out. I need to do 1 but don't know where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Contract of employment for an apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock