Discuss Connecting up a Victoria Plum vanity unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I originally started this thread to try and find out just how I was supposed to connect a standard 32mm push fit waste pipe to a Victoria Plum trap where the outlet was too small to take the pipe. All the replies have been very interesting but none of them answered my question. Does anybody have the answer please.

The answer is above back to suppliers for an adapter if they don't do one change the trap for a uk one

The answer is above back to suppliers for an adapter if they don't do one change the trap for a uk one
I changed the trap for a uk one but then had to change the waste also as the new trap wouldn't tighten on to it. I later found out I could have used a McAlpine EU to UK adaptor to connect the UK trap to the VP waste outlet. I still don't know how VP expect you to connect a 32mm standard waste pipe to their trap which has an outlet which is too small to take it.

Reply to Connecting up a Victoria Plum vanity unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back