Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial Gas Engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackgas

Hi guys, there is a commercial gas maintenance contract in a school kitchen on offer. I am gas safe on domestic only and cannot do commercial certs. All I ask is that the lucky person gives me a little training on commercial gas. My wife is the one that decides who wins the contract. The gas appliances have to be serviced 4 times a year. Also there may be other schools lined up. Please get in touch if interested. The school is in London. Regards, Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial Gas Engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service /...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock