Currently reading:
combi boiler plumbed as a system boiler advice please

Discuss combi boiler plumbed as a system boiler advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fraz63

I,ve just had a gas safety inspection done and the engineer pointed out that while the boiler was a combi type it has been plumbed to heat a water tank, what he called a system boiler, should I have the boiler re-plumbed to operate as a combi.???:thinking:

Dual heat exchanger. will need water in the DHW side otherwise it could melt down. Best ask Intergas themselves. Will stand corrected if they say you can.

I was at trade show 2 years ago and the inter gas stand told me that you cold fill just the domestic side to give the customer domestic hot water while you poss upgrade the heating next day as a bit of a selling point.so i suppose if this was the case you could fill and run just heating side. but was only a verbal chat. if any one was to wont to do this I would have it confirmed.never installed intergas so never needed to follow this up.

You were right about this Intergas boiler. They stipulate in there instruction manual, that you can use it solely for HTG or DHW. Just have to change the parameters on corrospondingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi boiler plumbed as a system boiler advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock