Discuss cnn1 exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cf1

hi i am about to resit my cnn1 exam for the second time and any advice would be much appreciated. i have read through my folder several times and also my college notes, any help with the practical side would be great as i think this was the side of the exam that let me down last time. i work only on new builds and a lot of the equipment in the exam booths i had never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cnn1 exam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back